Monday, April 4, 2011

I know what I sound like now. Even though I've been rambling about Slender Man for months now, even though I sort of always believed in him, showing up and stalking Anya is just odd. And I feel like I should be running around saying that it didn't happen, or I'm going crazy or something. David mentioned that it was slightly unbelievable. I agree with him.

But I know what I saw.

I did take a few days off of the computer just to clear my head. But it didn't really help. I've been having nightmares again. I thought that I was finished with that, but now I can't close my eyes without having surreal images of black walls flashing behind them. I hear things sometimes, just little whisperings that don't seem to actually make words.

And Anya isn't scared any more. I thought that this would be a good thing, but what she is now is something beyond fear.  Beyond hope. It's depressing, and I wish I knew what to do to help her. But I'm nothing special. I don't think that I can help her.

I have felt useless many times in my life, but this is the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment