Sunday, January 30, 2011

Introduction and explaining the name

So, I love David to pieces. He's one of my best friends ever and pretty much fantastic. But I can't help but be a little mad at him lately. Hence this blog. At least he's a good enough sport about it. He totally admits that it's his fault, and he kinda sorta apologized at one point. But still. Thanks to him I'm even more of an insomniac then I used to be.

So why am I so mad at him? Because he introduced me to the slender man.

I am not going to illuminate my nonexitistant audience with who the slender man is. They can use google. Although I will say that he is absolutely terrifying. Seriously. I haven't had a nightmare for months, and now I've had one for three nights in a row.

It started out innocently enough. David, me, and my boyfriend Bryan are kind of working on a television show. Kind of because I haven't actually finished writing a script yet. However, we talk about it all the time and it's sort of a thing around us. So a few days ago David IMs me and tells me that he's working on a slender man episode. And of course I just had to ask what a slender man is.

Cat, consider yourself slain.

So, I'm going to break away from Slendy talk and total mind melting horror to introduce myself. Should these two parts be flipped? Whatever. I go by a lot of names. And I'm not just saying that. I have the name my parents gave me, the name my friends call me, and my internet name. And those are just the ones I use regularly. I have decided that I'm making a new name for this blog, so I can keep everything straight in my head. So you can call me A.J.

I am 21 years old, an extreme geek, and very very random. I would tell you where I live, but I don't really know myself at the moment. A series of events has got me bouncing from place to place.

Um....

No wonder I didn't start with this. Introductions are hard. It'd be so much easier to just talk about Jensen Falls. Actually, I'm going to do that.

Jensen Falls is that TV show I was talking about, and will be the subject of this blog if Slendy doesn't decide to drive me insane. The show is also David's fault, but more because he's awesome than anything else. It's a quirky little detective series about a high schooler who has a paranormal detective agency. I like to describe it to people as a noir buffy. I did finish the pilot, but then the computer it was on died. It was sad.

So, readers that aren't actually real. Totally keep an eye on this page. Because I try not to be boring. And I like people. And stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment