Thursday, February 17, 2011

An update of sorts

So, I made it in one piece if I discount the fact that I hit myself in the lip with my own bag when trying to push it onto the storage bin. It hurt a bit, but didn't do much damage. And I am safely in D.C., just hanging out with mom. I'm unpacked and everything.

It's really weird to think that I'm actually living here now.

So, I've been gone a while. Because I've been trying to fit in here, and I lost writing muse, and I have a cold from being on a plane, and stuff like that. And my random obsession is subsiding. It's not gone yet, but it's better.

On a happier note, my father has fixed my laptop. The one that has Jensen Falls on it. So, a little more editing and I'll have a pilot on my hands. Which is awesome.

I really thought that this would be a longer post. It didn't turn out that way I guess. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. "I really thought that this would be a longer post. It didn't turn out that way I guess"

    That's what she said?

    ReplyDelete