Friday, March 4, 2011

In which I get really mushy about a fictional town

So, I'm at Anya's again. Two nights in a row of babysitting sounds kind of intense until you realize that it's two nights of watching movies and dicking around on laptops. I love this job a bit more than I should.

I'm also spending the night here, because Theresa's not going to be home until late and apparently she doesn't like me taking the metro at around midnight. I guess that makes sense. And I don't really mind crashing on the couch. It's a really nice couch, actually. Very squishy.

On other notes, I have been writing! The pilot of Jensen Falls is really close to being done, and then I can ship it off to David. He's already doing casting, apparently. I really should be excited about that. And I guess I am. But ultimately, I'm sort of conflicted about it.

You see, Jensen Falls is my baby, and I'm kind of protective over it. The problem is everyone else involved in it is on the opposite side of the country. So I can't really work on it like I want to. I'm not really good at letting go of stuff like that. Which is pretty funny because usually my coping mechanism is to cut all my losses and run off to something easier.

But there are some things that I really do want to see through to the end. If I could, I would teleport over to California and be a super director/writer/actor/superhero. But I can't and it sucks.

Then again, it is going to be in Bryan and David's hands. They're pretty reliable people. And I know I can count on them. I just wish I could be more involved.

And.... Theresa's coat rack looks like Slenderman. This is going to be a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment